diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

MY DREAM

My dream is to travel around the world. I want to travel and discover all the cultures of the world. I want to see the point of view of the people: how they think, how they speak, their traditions, etc.

First of all I want to start travel to Africa: first Morocco, then Cape Verde, Malagascar, Egypt and finally I want to finish in Tunisia.
Asia: Thailand, India, Vietnam, Maldives and Indonesia.
Europe: Italy, Norway, Greece, France, Holland and Turkey.
America: Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Hawaii.
Oceania: New Zealand and Australia.

In these places I can speak with Arabic, English or French, I will not have communication problems. To fulfill my dreams I will have to work and save a lot. I know how to organize so I will not spend much money and I will be able to travel even more.

I have already gone to some places I wanted to go, as is the case of Germany, Austria, Morocco, France and England. I hope to travel to all these plases I said before.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada