diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

MY DAILY ROUTINES

I wake up at 7am every morning. I press the snooze button five times every morning before I turn off the alarm and get up. I have a cup of coffee and I make breakfast.
After breakfast I go to take a shower and brush my teeth, later I go to dress up. At 8:00 I start the class.

I come back at 2:30, I eat and late I start homework. I consider that baccalaureate is a very difficult course because all the teachers give you a lot of homework and finally it accumulate and you almost don't have time to finish it. I have noticed pressure from the first day, but the third term has been horrible.

It is the last week of the course. I want it to end as soon as possible for rest a little and begin study to selectivitat.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada